Me

about you here

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Links

Anne

Anne,Megan,Sheryl

Averille

Benny,Bryan,Kevin

Brandon

Celine

Celine,Emily,Venice

Eunice

Gina

Juliana & Rita

Melissa

History

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Credits

blogger
blogskins
brushes: x
lyrics: big city life by mattafix
#id10tdoc;

Monday, November 2, 2009

I woke up at 7 + and I din went to school cause my mum had to bring me to the doctor, sick mah!

And I din checkup my 'thing' laa... -.-

We had breakfast and we went to Timberland(dunno hw spell) at about 9.

And we had to wait for 1 hr 45 mins to get our turn...zzzz...so long arr!

A lot of ppl went there....the business too good liaw...

So, about 12:30 then I go school...

Yea...I got 85 for KT...no bad aye?

Haha...oh yea! After school, I went to the park with Wilson to see my ex-classmates there!

Then, Felicia Toh don allow loh! -.-

So, we hide behind the tree and bla bla bla...she caught us and nag nag nag -.-

So nice... meet Joel and Marshall after 4 yrs!... xD

- this big city life;
2:08 AM