Thursday, November 5, 2009
Haha...todayyy, we watched 'Where Got Ghost?' during English!Yea...ever watched liaw...zzzBut, I still laughed at the funny parts! :)Then, during Science, we watched 'Antz'.Halfway, then got break, so some of us went back to class...At 2.10, we went back to the lab...Some of us came late(like me)...Then, Cikgu Goh start being sarcastic zzz, like calling us VIP -.-Ting Jin was walking like a model.So,
Cikgu Goh said "
Woah, still got shake shake wan arr? Now, already like that, secondary become wad
leh?"
Then, I said "
Pelacur".
Benny followed me too, and his voice was louder!
zzz...trouble comes! -.-
Kena nag nag nag -.-
Then,
Cikgu Goh juz hit us on the leg with a ruler -.-
And, during
Muzik, we were FREE!!!
Allowed to do anything!
I think we spoilt the whole room...
haha...
End of the day :P
- this big city life;
1:43 AM