Me

about you here

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Links

Anne

Anne,Megan,Sheryl

Averille

Benny,Bryan,Kevin

Brandon

Celine

Celine,Emily,Venice

Eunice

Gina

Juliana & Rita

Melissa

History

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Credits

blogger
blogskins
brushes: x
lyrics: big city life by mattafix
#id10tdoc;

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Today 'stuffs' happen...most people are emo, I guess...

Not going to post much liaw cause scared I write sth wrong and cause sensitif people to get hurt.

Never mind lah.

Good luck to those 'people'! =)

And Eun was innocent lah.

Miss Au was asking us who thinks that she is not wrong.

Everyone put up the hand loh, except Eun.

She was actually reading a book, then she didn't listen.

Miss Au start scolding her...haiz...no comments, but if you don't know the truth, then don't scold people lah, at least give them a chance to explain, right?

Please don't be sensitif to this post, people. If I have wrote anything wrong, you can say in my chatbox, I will change.

- this big city life;
5:49 AM