Thursday, May 14, 2009
Yesterday(Thursday)Today is the funniest day, this week!Lots of stuff happened!(fun stuff)Talk bout school 1st.1st period was Maths. And, guess what? Homeworks!!! Tomorrow is Teacher's Day and we are still having homwork??? Which means, teacher are teaching and marking! Teachers are not suppose to do any work on Teacher's Day! LOL. I'm such a poser.Next lesson is BM. Cikgu Ho was in a bad mood. Very bad mood. The whole lesson, he test music. Nth much to say...During English, it was literature, Oliver Twist. We came across Monk's father and mother separated, but that's not the point.Miss Au: Just for interest, do you think younger man can go with older woman?All of us were aherm-ing, for some reasons. So, Miss Au asked the girls whether they want a younger man to be their hubby. None said yes. Then, Miss Au asked the boys. We started aherm-ing again. Miss Au got annoyed, cuz we wont tell her why we aherm. LOL. I love tigress!
I was really sleepy, I slept during Science! zzzZZZ...After school, went practise for the Teacher's Day, which is so not goin to worked out, cause is last minute. This is like the funnest part! We went backstage and rehearse, more like playing...So, we were talking and talking non-stop. Suddenly, we heard a 'bang'. It's like damn loud! Rupa-rupanya, Aaron Tiong memyepak bola, which kena the window. So, me and Sasha were like, "Fuck you!". So funny. Then, we heard noises outside the door. Samuel said that the ppl wanted to punch us cause we scold them. But, what I heard was, "Jerry, Jerry!" Ppl were rehearsing at the stage. Singing sth like, "I love you, teacher."
Today(Friday=Teacher's Day too!) Perform, perform, perform! ==' I was really nervous when I was on the stage, and I made a lot of mistakes, just in case you ppl didn't realise, but wtv... It was assembly. Aaron Lim give speech, and he always ended with an, "okay?". So, we were laughing like crap.Happy Teacher's Day to all teacher!And, sorry Mr. A for giving you lipstick, wrong present! Give to your wife lah!
- this big city life;
3:01 AM