Me

about you here

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Links

Anne

Anne,Megan,Sheryl

Averille

Benny,Bryan,Kevin

Brandon

Celine

Celine,Emily,Venice

Eunice

Gina

Juliana & Rita

Melissa

History

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Credits

blogger
blogskins
brushes: x
lyrics: big city life by mattafix
#id10tdoc;

Friday, May 8, 2009

Yesterday was too busy, so can't post.

Today, I am going to post bout yesterday.

I was scolded by Cikgu Ho, cause I copy down everything he said for penulisan.

So unlucky, I mean, a lot of people did what i did.....

While he was scolding, suddenly the bell rang, lol.

FIRE DRILL!

Everyone was excited.

It was a failure, cause we took 10 mins to get out of the building, which means all of us have already died if there was a real fire.

6.2 doesn't know where our place is, so we were like searching and searching, and we went the wrong place...

Soon, we went back.

Headmistress gave speech.

Can't hear...it sounded like, "ma ma ma."

Later, everyone need to go, and Miss Au was shouting for Cikgu Ho.

Cikgu Ho took a long time to 'respond to stimuli.'

We followed Cikgu Ho going back to class, and we had to pass the grass.

So, he was like, "Step on the grass!"

So funny lah.

We get to missed 30 mins for Maths.

At 9.40, baru she let us out.

Everyone was saying goodbye to her, while Casey just walked out of the room.

So, Cikgu Wong asked, "Casey, did you get an A for your conduct?"

She is indirectly insulting Casey...

Had nuggets for Break, and when I when back to class, some girls were screaming!

Swt! It has sth to do with the Musical Evening tickets.

And, I borrowed RM10 from Joyce, and bought one myself.

The whole row will be full of 6.2(s).

A 19=Anne

A 20=Eunice

A 21=Sheryl

A 22=Melissa

A 23=Clement

A 24=Chun Shian

A 25=Bryan

A 26=Me(Kevin)

LOL, at the back got Samuel and Benny.

After buying tickets, I went back class.

Suddenly, I saw sth running opposite my class.

And, Eunice was like, "Is that a rat?"

I guess I was too excited, so opened the door and chased after the rat!

I didn't know how, but the rat went inside 6.3.

So, I went in too, being kepo.

Ashley was like standing on a chair, and the boys were like pushing him.

The class was chaotic, but fun.

The rat was finally caught and Brandon threw it away.

Ryan got bitten by the rat, so he went doctor, I think.

Skip the rest of the day.

After school, went BM club.

Have to draw some tin on the manila card.

So, Samuel, me and the twins were in a group.

So funny lah.

After the club, we were like chasing each other, throwing the manila card to each other.

All of us didn't want to do.

Finally, the twins terpaksa do it.

So, Sheryl and Eunice were laughing...and I have no idea what are there talking about.

After they went away, I went to Jonathon, Joyce and Cryslyn.

There was this packet of biscuit on the floor, dropped by the prefect.

So, I picked up loh, and Cryslyn opened it.

And, I was laughing like crap.

Suddenly, this Form-1 girl, I think was like, "Put that thing on the floor.", sth like that.

I mean, it is not even her business, right?

- this big city life;
10:19 PM