Me

about you here

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Links

Anne

Anne,Megan,Sheryl

Averille

Benny,Bryan,Kevin

Brandon

Celine

Celine,Emily,Venice

Eunice

Gina

Juliana & Rita

Melissa

History

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Credits

blogger
blogskins
brushes: x
lyrics: big city life by mattafix
#id10tdoc;

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Yesterday

Er...this post going to be quite short.



Lots of stuff happened today, but they are all secrets....hw to say leh?



Anyway, my day...



During English, we did the exercise. And there were so many words like cinema, tigress, lioness *coughs*. Me, Ju, Gin, and Anne were discussing bout stuff like that. And about AO too! Haha. And Jul, on that day, I am going to zoom until you can count hw many moles on the face with hairs too! LOL!



BM....Cikgu Ho was saying who was cantik. Eunice, Melissa...Then, he say, "I know, Sheryl say 'Where is me leh?' ". So Sheryl was in the list too, with Sasha, Eleanor and Ting Jin. Anne is sad cuz she is not in the list...*sobs*. Benny was cantik too. So, Benny was like, "Kevin! Kevin". Cikgu Ho said that I am tampan not cantik. So, Benny lose face. The 2nd funny thing he said was, "Anne, what are you wearing on ur neck?" I said, "BattleReadyArmor!" The boys know its from Kind Next Door, while the girls dumb dumb one... Cikgu Ho continued, "Why you don't want wear invisible one leh?". Then, I was laughing like crap...

- this big city life;
5:35 AM