Thursday, May 7, 2009
Yeah, lots of stuff happened.During KH, Eleanor was not paying attention.So, Cikgu Kho asked us which page were we.She dunno, so Cikgu Kho asked Bang Yew to tell her.Bang Yew said, "twenty-eight".Cikgu Kho said that it sounded like, "uak" or sth...Memories...going to last forever...LOL, come back here.After school, I was at Red Crescent.And, we played the same game we did last week...haha, so fun.Like, when the form(s) pass by, we would be like shouting their name and hiding ourselves.The victims today include...er, better not mention names. Haha.Help Joyce and Ah Pui to be their messenger.And, Ah Pui and Ah Hau were at the badminton court, so I play badminton loh, skipping Red Crescent!Yeah, and sth happened.Suddenly, they were like shouting Kenny's name.I was sure sth had happened.They were all like, "Quick liaw!"And, when I walked out, I saw Mr. Lim.Khang Siang's badminton racket was stolen.I m sure it is a very gud and expensive one, as Khang Siang's a good player.Benny and Jun Kang witnessed the pencuri, so Benny get to skip some time tomorrow, because according to Mr.Lim, he is going to bring Benny, over the school to identify the pencuri...So unfair!I hope I was one of the witnessed!
- this big city life;
3:55 AM