Me

about you here

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Links

Anne

Anne,Megan,Sheryl

Averille

Benny,Bryan,Kevin

Brandon

Celine

Celine,Emily,Venice

Eunice

Gina

Juliana & Rita

Melissa

History

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Credits

blogger
blogskins
brushes: x
lyrics: big city life by mattafix
#id10tdoc;

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Yea, this post...bout Ah Teo, and Andie, but Anne wants it to be Sherrie and Annie.
So, Sheryl seems to be the 500th viewer.
But, kepo Anne wants to be in too.
Two best friends.

SHERYL TEO

Sheryl Teo Ka Li.
Used to call her 'Curry'.
Getting blinder and blinder each day.
I think Anne's blindness is contagious!
Er...best friend: Anne
Rich, but VERY humble.
Smart ass
Pretty. fridge
Not mulut tempayan.
That's all!
Oh, and I know her since kindy A!

Stirring porridge...

ANNE TASHA

VAIN Anne Tasha.
Always bringing her camera around to cam whore.
Pretty.
No smart...no offense.
Her wristband is lost.
She loves shopping in ~Spring~
Likes to dress herself.
Loves swinging her fringe.
Always accuse to be with me...by Cikgu Ho.
Friendly...


At 1st, when I didn't look closely, I thought this girl was Eunice.
Oh, Juliana is inside too!Julie!
Nice friend, can tell her secrets...good secret keeper.


SHERYL AND ANNE

End of the post!



- this big city life;
6:11 AM