Friday, May 22, 2009
Today was a really great day. Have a new 'sis'. How lucky am I! LOL! You will be wondering who is she? Haha. but, wtv.Today morning...hmph...Maths then BM? Lame lah. Wait! It's BM than Maths lah.During Maths, suddenly a teacher/woman/mum came to our class. Few mins ltr, Mrs. Wong dragged Ambrose and Japheth(6.3) into our class. I think it had sth to do with Japheth annoyed Ambrose, then sth happened...? At 9.30, Mrs. Wong continued her lesson. 9.40 baru she let us out for break. So, break was kinda rush?Next was Com, and me and Ryan were like the 1st to reached there. I know, quai kia(s)...After that was Science. Nth much to say.Then, Solat Jumaat, then English again. Was fun would be my comment. 1st, Eleanor's mum came and chat with Eleanor then with Miss au. Rupa-rupanya, a little girl pranged call Eleanor's mum and said that she was Miss Au, telling the mum that Eleanor will be staying back, wtv... Then, we did spelling test. Then check the exercise we did. We came across sth like 'My grandma told us stories." Miss Au: Any of your grandma tells you stories?*Some ppl put their hand up*Everybody: Tell us story!Miss Au: What kind of story you want me to tell? My friend's story, my life experience?Rita: Your life story!Miss Au: I know you ppl will be interested in my life right? But, what you want to know? Why I'm still not married?Everybody: Yea...yea!!!Miss Au: To make it very short so I no need to elaborate, I believe in God's purposes.*Lame lah* *Ppl boo-ing?*Miss Au: I have the opportunities when I was young, but you know, sth happened and things didn't turn out well...Anne: Who is he?Everybody:*Laughs*Miss Au: Er...erAnne-Kevin: I dare you ask Miss Au whether she is a virgin or not.Kevin-Anne: Siaw ah you!Rita: Do you have a baby?Kevin:*She is indirectly asking Miss Au whether she's a virgin*Miss Au: How dare you? You are insulting...*joking voice* Since you said that, I am not going to tell you...Finally, she did.=='. Then 'man' was now still in Kuching and his wife is Miss Au's friend. Shouldn't they be love rivals?After school went BM club with Sam. We kinda debate with Benny and Bryan bout our clubs. Me and Sam are in BM club while Benny and Bryan are in English debate club. AT 4.40 BM club ended. Me and Sam went hall to see the practice. Kinda nice? Met my 'sis' and Joyce. Chat with them...end of my day. BYE!
- this big city life;
3:56 AM