Me

about you here

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Links

Anne

Anne,Megan,Sheryl

Averille

Benny,Bryan,Kevin

Brandon

Celine

Celine,Emily,Venice

Eunice

Gina

Juliana & Rita

Melissa

History

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Credits

blogger
blogskins
brushes: x
lyrics: big city life by mattafix
#id10tdoc;

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Today was ok? Actually very fun!

PSK was 1st, but Cikgu Wong didn't come, so Cikgu Voon replaced her.

Next was Science. And, guess what? I got 69 marks! Well, seems like I broke the record, cause I never got a B B and more B! I need to improve! Definitely! So, wish me the best...

Maths was nice? We had a test. And... no HOMEWORK!!!

BM was next. Lots of stories. FUN fun fun...

And Juliana asked everyone what movie they like in 612. ahermjulianaaherm. So, Royston wants to know who is Oliver Twist, where is he and so on. We told him that he is in the graveyard oready, with fireflies around him. LOL, nvm you won't get it...

Then, lunch? Fun too? I lost RM1 thanks to Chun Shian and Kenny! I'll make sure they pay me...Oh, and some 'stuff' happened to Joyce...don't wanna talk about it.

After lunch continue BM...so many words I have learn today. Lintang-pukang and pontang-panteng. He told us stories...lame ones. He said that Royston will be handsome next time, just they he hasn't grow...And the worst thing was he said that KENNY will be handsome! Then, all of us were like 'ew', 'yucks'...but who knows...one day...one day...He said that Bang Yew and Bryan will be handsome too! And he didn't mention me...*sobs*.

Now, I'm already so handsome, when I grow, I will be more HANDSOME!

Next was English, which means LITERATURE! *sobs* It's the last chapter...no more Oliver...gone forever...ahermsomepplaherm. Oklah. Get to act out one scene. It's the part when Sikes force Oliver to rob at Mrs.Maylie's house...I was Sikes! My acting...no bad lah.


Yay! Last period was PJK! Love it! I guess I made a few ppl kind of pissed. First was Kusum. I mess up her hair...so she started to run like lintang-pukang, then she fell and at that moment, she was terrible horrible vegetable! She was rolling on the grass, I guess, so she was pissed at me. The second person is Jenny? I played butt attack. I threw the basketball at her butt, and she threw back at me, but every time she missed. Poor Jenny...The 3rd one is Samuel! I did the same thing too. He was really pissed, but as you ppl noe lah, he only noe hw to pinch...==' Bang Yew threw the basketball out of the fence, so he have to climbed all the way over...and Royston was bullying him the whole time...sad B.Y.

Lazy to type liaw..BYE!

- this big city life;
4:06 AM