Me

about you here

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Links

Anne

Anne,Megan,Sheryl

Averille

Benny,Bryan,Kevin

Brandon

Celine

Celine,Emily,Venice

Eunice

Gina

Juliana & Rita

Melissa

History

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Credits

blogger
blogskins
brushes: x
lyrics: big city life by mattafix
#id10tdoc;

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Today was fun, again?

Everyday fun, ho? Well, what can I do? My life is filled with funness...

Today, me and Clement had a 'fight'? So, to ppl hu don't noe...this is the story. It was break. And, Clement bought like 10 of the C2 drink. I asked for one, but he din wanna give me. Instead, he gave Sheryl. So, I was like teasing him, "Cle, if you want Sheryl to be ur gf, give her a ring lah...not a bottle of C2." He got kind of angry, so he took my pencil box. Cun cun that time break was over and it was Maths. I was pencil box-less. Then, Mrs. Wong called Clement to take his paper. It was my chance, yea, I took it back without him knowing it. 5 mins later, I called him, and show him my pencil box. Then, he started Kusum why is the pencil box with me. He looked at me again and pointed middle finger. He was lucky cause teacher din see it.

Next lesson was BM. Cikgu Ho took a long time to come, so within that time....Clement and me started fighting. But, I never hit back, I mean serious. He is too lousy, I mean he doesn't even noe hw to fight, so he simply kicked. LOL! He took my kamus dewan and a few exercise book, which belong to others. See what I mean...he din even looked at the name. I got my stuff back. 2 mins later, he walked to me and say, "You want die, izit?" So he wanted to strangle me, but as I have said, he has no skills. So, Bryan and Rita were like 'solving the prob'. Bryan kind of got injured. Thanks Rita and Bryan, will never forget you ppl!

Miss Au came! Some are happy, others are not. She told us her cerita, why she din come skul...bla bla. We are suppose to do literature today, but thanks to Bryan, who always lawan cakap Miss Au, she canceled. Wtv! She said that now she preferred her own class. She said that our class disrespect teacher. I mean, since when did she preferred our class? Swts man! Did lots of work...

It was PJK! The funnest time? We din exercise, instead we watched ppl doing audition. And, Benny was eating a sweet, then he got choked! So he was like spitting out the sweet, which kena I dont noe hu's hair? LOL, so funny lah! We were laughing like crap! Ltr, did long jump. Then, went to see audition again. The girls asked me to carry the bench. So, I dragged it, and halfway the end thing putus. So funny man! The last group for the audition sang song and play instruments. But, halfway the judges were like, "Next." or "Cut!". So, they sang another song. Same thing happen again. I think they are so not chosen. So, the audition ended, and I went back to the field. Royston and Joshua were building their "Great Wall of China" and volcanoes with sand. Bang Yew wanted to help, but Roy forbid him. So, Bang Yew start building his own volcano and his lousy wall. When, he was doing halfway, I was like, "Roy destroy his building!" Bang Yew's building was always destroyed. Haha. So kesian. Soon, we get tired of destroying building, instead we did sand thrower.

After school, practise for the Teacher''s Day thingy. We practised at the backstage. Don't fell like writing anymore...Bye!

- this big city life;
2:59 AM