Me

about you here

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Links

Anne

Anne,Megan,Sheryl

Averille

Benny,Bryan,Kevin

Brandon

Celine

Celine,Emily,Venice

Eunice

Gina

Juliana & Rita

Melissa

History

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Credits

blogger
blogskins
brushes: x
lyrics: big city life by mattafix
#id10tdoc;

Monday, May 25, 2009

Today is Photoshoottaking day.


The school was kinda chaotic with the students walking about...disorganised I would say! And teachers arguing? Hmm...that's probably the funnest part today.

Ok, so the terrible, chaotic day started out like this...maybe not terrible =='

It was a wonderful, bright, nice, refreshing and what-adj-can-i-use? day. Ppl were excited about the photo taking. 1st period was BM and at 8...class photo take. Most ppl were excited, thinking that they could skip a little time. But, the excitement was destroyed by Cikgu Ho when he said that he will only use 5 mins for the photo taking. Haiz, so lazy talked bout whole day, so

cut cut and CUT!

At 1:15 it was BM photo taking. I am the President, hello, the VIP. Samuel is MY secretary. So, we went to the AVA room there. So many clubs were there already. Teachers started arguing because some clubs over-take. So the argument started all like that...*I agak agak one*

Rita Tay: Haiyo, have to wait so long, the ppl at the back always cut-que wan ho?

Evelyn Tay: Yaloh, but next is my turn.

Juliet: Eh, I've been waiting very long oready. *showing the list* It should be my club 1st. But, other teachers cut-que wan boh.

Pauline: Si loh. *showing the list too, trying to tell Evelyn that she should be 1st*

Evelyn: My group only got a few ppl, so might as well, they take 1st.

Rita: My club oso got a few ppl only bah!

*The teachers voice are getting louder and louder*

Cikgu Kho: Haiz, if oways over-take ah, very hard ah.

Evelyn: I oready ask permission from headmistress and she agrees oready.

Rita-Miss Anna: My turn oready boh.

Pauline-Miss Anna: Follow the list lah.

Juliet: Follow lah, better mah.

Evelyn: If until 3 then take, tidak sempat lagi!

Pauline: But, my club 1st!

Evelyn: My club is all Pri 6, ltr they nid to go for the 'talk'. I oready ask permission from headmistress.

Pauline: I know...but my club 1st!

Suddenly, everything changes, Evelyn got extremely mad!

Evelyn: I told you oready, THEY NID TO GO FOR THE KURSUS!

Pauline: I OSO NID TO GO FOR THE KURSUS. I'M THE SCIENCE TEACHER!!!!

Cikgu Kho: You see, this is what happens....

Both of them were like crossing their arms and thing start to get not really nice...

*Cikgu Ho comes down form the stairs*

Cikgu Ho-Evelyn: What happened?

Evelyn: I oready told her that they got kursus, but she still menjerit-jerit there!

Cikgu Ho-Evelyn: If like this, then don't take loh! I take mine my ownself.

Well well....end of my day...

- this big city life;
4:13 AM