Me

about you here

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Links

Anne

Anne,Megan,Sheryl

Averille

Benny,Bryan,Kevin

Brandon

Celine

Celine,Emily,Venice

Eunice

Gina

Juliana & Rita

Melissa

History

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Credits

blogger
blogskins
brushes: x
lyrics: big city life by mattafix
#id10tdoc;

Friday, May 8, 2009

To niceve, WELM and Lodge National School

You ppl keep chatting til I can't read the front message.

So, niceve, which part do you want me to delete?

You ppl are "getting on my nerves"<<

You ppl are polluting my chatbox.

At the same time, you are insulting Lodge Group of Schools.

If the director, headmaster or headmistress read what you ppl had said.....

And, can you just tell me who you ppl are!

And, Lodge National School, are you really Mr.Lee.

I mean, seriously, no joking!

Sto lying, niceve.....cause you are making me realy pissed!!!

I don't wanna use this word, but can you ppl just F*** out of my blog!

- this big city life;
7:57 PM