Sunday, May 31, 2009
Sunday(31/5/09)
Today's tuition at Cikgu Ho.
When I arrived there at 3, Sheryl, Benny, Juliana and Casey was there.
Few mins ltr, Clement came.
Cikgu Ho was taking about the Musical Evening.
Cikgu Ho: Kevin, why I din see u there leh?
Kevin:*blank* I din perform...
Cikgu Ho: I would recommend you to be either the one dancing with the girls, or the one din wear shirt one. I think u r more suitable to be with the din wear shirt one. A lot of girls will scream one ah.
Benny: Teacher, u noe rite, Sheryl like it very much? She keep looking at the body, and the saliva all come out one ah!
Kevin: Yaloh, she even go near near the screen and observe the nipples ah.
Benny: She also zoom in and take the picture you noe.
Cikgu Ho: Ai si ah. Now, I noe hu Sheryl is liaw.
Sheryl: I din. They lie one.
So, poor poor Sheryl was accused. And I won the award for being the Cheekiest Man, and I got sth the hand phone key chain? And I was confuse between LP, LC and balls
- this big city life;
9:09 PM