Saturday(30/5/09)
This is the night everybody is waiting for...the night...Evening with the Stars!
I reached there about 6:50 p.m.
Lots of Lodgian were there already.
The first two person I saw was Eunice and Eleanor.
Wow! Eleanor, with high heels and lip gloss.
She was really 'tall'.
1 minute later, Clement came.
Searched for the missing ppl=Benny and Bryan.
Then, I saw Joyce and Averille and chatted with them.
Tze Yuan went home and she was holding Joyce's ticket.
Poor Joyce can't go in loh.
But, she say Tze Yuan will come back soon.
Clement and I went in the hall and saw Bryan and Benny!(Finally found them!)
I sat next to Benny, and next to Benny was Bryan, next to Bryan was Clement, next to Clement was Melissa, next to Melissa was Sheryl, next to Sheryl was Anne, and finally...next to Anne was Eunice. *breathing*
At the back of Eunice was Ting Jin and next to Ting Jin was Eleanor...
So the performance was...ok?
I SO prefer last year's.
After the performance, Cryslyn saw me and say, "Eh the 'hip hop' one nice ho?" Then I said, "Nice ah, the boop and ass shaking one." She said, "But not enough big ho? Eh, should ask (Big Boob) to replace one of them ho?" Then, we were laughing like crap.
The performance ended...hmm...

One of the 'tattoo' man.

And Jordan Chin! This so little boy, wearing blue shirt just suddenly ran to Jordan. And...SNAP! Cun cun when I take this pic. So, the pic was kinda spoilt?