Me

about you here

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Links

Anne

Anne,Megan,Sheryl

Averille

Benny,Bryan,Kevin

Brandon

Celine

Celine,Emily,Venice

Eunice

Gina

Juliana & Rita

Melissa

History

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Credits

blogger
blogskins
brushes: x
lyrics: big city life by mattafix
#id10tdoc;

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pick 5 Girls:
1. Anne
2. Sheryl
3. Eunice
4. Juliana
5. Rita

Pick 5 Guys:
6. Benny
7. Bryan
8. Samuel
9. Wilson
10. Jonathon

How did you meet each person?
1. Primary 3
2. Kindy
3. Kindy
4. Primary 3
5. Primary 3
6. Cikgu Ho's tuition
7. Primary 3
8. Primary 3
9. Primary 3
10. Kindy

What would you do if no.2 came to you and told you she was pregnant and no.9 was the father? (Sheryl and Wilson)

OMG! One black one white, when they combine.....Anyway, lots of ppl will be waiting for this day!

Is no.1 your best friend? (Anne)

So not! I just get to know more about her this year! But, we are close friends.

What is no.6 to you? (Benny)

A good friend, many ppl may think we are best friend, but we are so NOT!

Have you ever thought about having sex with any of them?

LOL...*aherm....*coughs*

Which guy and girl do you think you can trust the most?

For girls, all! But, boys....Benny and Bryan, I guess...and Joshua!

What would you do if no.3 & no.10 hooked up? (Eunice and Jonathon)

They are match in apperance...but I don't think they hooked up xD!

Have any of them seen you cry?

Ya ya...Wilson, Sheryl, Eunice, Anne and Samuel!

Are any of them dating each other?

NO!

Are any of them family?

No...

What would you do if no.8 cheated on their partner? (Samuel)

Er...like I care, cheat cheat lah! Who cares? Do you?

Who do you think you can't live without?

None, without all of them, I can still live!

Who is no. 6 dating? (Benny)

He is probably going to date lionness. *coughs*

Who is no. 2 liking?

According to her, she say no, but in her heart...I don't know lah!

Do you think no.9 smells good? (Wilson)

No idea, do you think I would go near him and sniff like some kind of dog?

Is there anything you want to tell no.5? (Rita)

Stop playing with my bottle!

If no.1 lied to you what would you do?

Lie lie lah, I also lie to her bah...lol

Who have you known the longest?

Sgeryl, Eunice and Jonathon!

Who have you known the shortest?

Er....I dunno?

Of the girls here who is the :

Tallest : Anne
Most Talkative : Anne too!
Most Atheletic : Eunice, but she say she is not, trying to be so humble, I guess
Outgoing : All!
Shyest : FYI, all of then are cheeky and crazy girls!
Oldest : Either Sheryl or Anne!
Youngest : I think is Juliana

Of the boys here who is:
Tallest: Jonathon
Talkative : Bryan, kepo wan this guy!
Most atheletic : Benny and Jonathon
Outgoing : Er...all! They are cheeky and crazy people too!
Shyest : NONE! I can tell you that...
Oldest : Jonathon
Youngest : Benny?
Funniest : Wilson...! Too bad he left our class...*sobs*

Who do you love most : Er...all?

- this big city life;
4:00 AM