Me

about you here

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Links

Anne

Anne,Megan,Sheryl

Averille

Benny,Bryan,Kevin

Brandon

Celine

Celine,Emily,Venice

Eunice

Gina

Juliana & Rita

Melissa

History

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Credits

blogger
blogskins
brushes: x
lyrics: big city life by mattafix
#id10tdoc;

Saturday, May 9, 2009

List 5 names that you would tag:

1. Anne
2. Eunice
3. Sheryl
4. Bryan
5. Juliana and Rita(They share the same blogs)

Does No. 1 love No. 2?
- Yes, as friends! Or they will be lesbians...

Do you think number 2 and 3 would look good together?
- Yea.

What do you think of No. 3?
- Kuai! Hates to get involved in fun stuffs, cause for her it will be more like trouble.

Would you love No. 4?
- Yes! But, I think our friendship is not as strong as before...sry!

What do you think if 4 and 5 are together?
- That will be like a triangle relationship. Rita and Juliana would fight for Bryan!

Do you miss No. 5?
- So not. One sit in front of me, while the other sit next to me.

What do you want to say to No. 3 the most?
- Don't be so kuai...and you MUST be involved in -you-know-lah.

What do hate about No. 1 the most?
- I don't hate her...xD.

What do you love most about No. 2?
- Hmph, her laughs...I dunno lah.

What are you listening to now?
- I wanna fuck you.

What is the time now?
- 11.03 a.m.

What had you done today?
- Visiting blogs?

Who was your last call from and why?
- Melissa! Sheryl, Anne and Melissa pranged me at Bryan's party.

Who was your last message from?
- Suan.

Favourite fast-food chain?
- Ha?

You would die without?
- I won't die without anyone...And to most of the people: I won't die without tigress...so, yeah.

You are a football fan of?
-I hate footballs.

Your favourite perfume?
- Ha? I don't use perfume...

You like guys/girls who smoke?
- So cool, but no!

List 5 things you wanna do before you die?
- Find my 'true love' haha.
- Visit the whole world.
- Be the richest man alive!
- Laugh and be happy everyday?
- Spend my times with my friends and family.

- this big city life;
7:53 PM