Monday, May 18, 2009
Haha, today is equally funny.We changed our table seats and arrangement. Oklah. Juliana was relieved she got rid of me, but Royston(The Most Annoying Guy) sat beside her, and now, she prefers me....Haha. I teached Royston how to make Juliana and Gina pissed, so at least when I am away, there is someone there to disturb them. LOL! Yea, I am sitting with Anne and Ryan.....satisfied with my seat I guess?During Maths, Benny and Bryan were signalling each other bout I "don't know" what....Bryan turn back to Sasha and...Mrs Wong: What happened?Bryan: Nothing...Mrs Wong: There must be sth, or why you turn back?Bryan: Er...er...erMrs Wong: Tell me or I get out now!Me:*Wonder why she say she is going to get out if Bryan didn't tell her. Shouldn't Bryan be the one who is suppose to get out?*Bryan: Ask Benny!Mrs Wong: NO! I asked you. I want you to answer!Bryan: Cause, about the hanger thing.Mrs Wong: Why?Bryan:*Saying sth that is not clear, trying to find some lame excuse again, I guess*Mrs Wong: My eyes are very sharp. And just now why you ask me to ask Benny? *Turn to Benny*Mrs Wong:*Death glare* Why?Benny: I don't know. *Showing innocent face*Mrs Wong:*Turns back to Bryan* You want to pull him down the water izit?Bryan: No...Benny: Cause he wants to tell me about the hanger thing.Comments: Bryan is a lousy actor. Benny is a very good actor...future Hollywood actor!The 'real' story is...is...is e.w, yuks and no 'taste buds'. LOL!
- this big city life;
3:54 AM