Thursday, May 21, 2009
Did * did anything wrong???At least not to me! And, pls lah, I just don't have the heart to...but I don't...*, k?Today was a mixture of bad and funny day...what can I do? God wants it this way, we'll just have to follow...no, more like some ppl wants it that way...And I don't want to be involved! Clear? I want to tack back that 2 word(including the signature)...if you don't wanna follow, when trouble comes, I'll speak the TRUTH!!! I guess I'm pretty pissed right now! But, some funny ppl cheer me up. I just realise I prefer 6.1 girls than 6.2...no offence xD.Ok, so my 1st lesson was Maths. Got back our test papers..got 39 out of 49, not bad, I guess.At 8 was Art Competition. I drew Naruto, which turn out to be like a monkey! After Art Competition was break. Got chia by Clement RM1.After break...er...BM? Teacher said that men can even open their shirt, not scared of cold. He said that Royston and me has some hormone problem, cause we wore jacket, =='. LOL lah. So damn cold, still say not cold...maybe cause 'some ppl' has blubber to warm them up...Next was English, not bad lah...Then lunch, then English again...After that was Science, nth much to say.Then, Music, Mr. A didn't come...After school! Like that part. Doing some 'business'. WTV. Don't wanna talk bout that...make me pissed nia! So me, Wilson, Benny, Cryslyn, Joyce, Emily, Jade, Jenny, Juliana, Gina and Samuel were together.Wilson:*Fell down from the 3 steps stair-case*Everyone:*Laughs*Cryslyn:*Imitate hw Wilson fell*. It's Wilson's invisible stair-case.Everyone:*Laughs*Me:*Saw Cryslyn moving up and down* Eee, what are you doing. Exercise ha? Ooooo...Emily:Warm up before that one mah...Cryslyn:*Laughs*Suddenly, an apek walk pass. All of us were laughing like siaw. Actually still got lots of joke, but hard to explain in sentence...BYE!
- this big city life;
5:10 AM