Me

about you here

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Links

Anne

Anne,Megan,Sheryl

Averille

Benny,Bryan,Kevin

Brandon

Celine

Celine,Emily,Venice

Eunice

Gina

Juliana & Rita

Melissa

History

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Credits

blogger
blogskins
brushes: x
lyrics: big city life by mattafix
#id10tdoc;

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

This post will be the longest post ever...

Er...NOTICE: 'Soo' has officially changed to 'Tigress', and "Triple L" has changed to "Lionness".

Haha. Don't ever get mix-up.

Yesterday, I did a 'mission'!

Haha, I succeed 1 time out of 3!


Today will be like the funniest day!

But, I'm not going to write in such details.

During English, teacher was like 'kepala angin'.

Bryan and Benny spoilt her mood.

LOLz.

And, the next minute she was happy as ever...=='

Yea, and she said that our class is so good in talking, but in reality...she ended with an aherm.


I got 86 for Science!

So low, Sheryl got like 99!

Even Benny beat me.


During break-secondary break...nvm...don't wanna talk about it.

Juliana, Jenny, Benny...you ppl know what I'm talking about.

Jay Chou...Jenny, xD.

I lied to teacher-Cikgu Liaw that I'm going to toilet when I'm actually...


Haha. After school was Science.
Benny and me were like thw 1st to arrive.
So punctual!
Then, ppl who arrive late...Cikgu Chong will be like lecturing?
Mahmud started talking about Chong Lim, a half-girl-half-boy, so damn funny lah, xD.
And 'ppl' started playing with laser.
'He' kacau Juliana's face, until she was very annoyed.
And, Benny was like asking bout question 19.
So, Cikgu Chong went to his place, and saw the pack of 'Mamme' on his table, which he was trying to hide with his book.
He actually forgot to hide it when teacher was coming!
Cikgu Chong was VERY angry!
Ppl always go to toilet, and play.
So, she asked everyone to stand up, except for Jerry, Darren ad me.
Then, she said ppl hu wants to do their work sit down.
LOLz, I mean of cuz everyone would sit down right?
Yea, and in less than 2 mins, the 'beautiful' noise was back again...
She didn't managed to mark finish, cuz she was too angry.
When it was 4 50, she was like, "Time's up. No need to mark anymore."
After the 'kelas tambahan', she she asked Wilson and Jonathon to stay.
But, Samuel, Emily, Benny, and Tze Yuan and me, stayed back too, to be 'kepo'.

Cikgu Chong: Who was the one who play the laser?

Jonathon: I dunno, Maybe it came from somewhere, I dunno.

Cikgu Chong: Just now, I saw you playing the laser with your hand. What you mean you dunno?

Jonathon: I mean, if I'm the one who play with it right, then, I should be using my hand right?

Cikgu Chong: Jonathon, you are selected as the leader. But with your attitude, do you think I would choose you?

Jonathon: Er...no?

Cikgu Chong: You think about it.

This is when Jonathon's 'ball' fell out from this pants.
So funny!
But, Jonathon is innocent!
It was (not to be mentioned)

Actually, my post should be longer, but lazy to type lah.

- this big city life;
3:30 AM