Me

about you here

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Links

Anne

Anne,Megan,Sheryl

Averille

Benny,Bryan,Kevin

Brandon

Celine

Celine,Emily,Venice

Eunice

Gina

Juliana & Rita

Melissa

History

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Credits

blogger
blogskins
brushes: x
lyrics: big city life by mattafix
#id10tdoc;

Friday, April 10, 2009

On Friday was Royston's party and, of course, I went there. The party started at 2, but I came at 3, and was the 2nd last person to arrive. Benny was the last.

When I reached there, as expected...they were playing with water. I totally forgot about bringing extra clothes. They were shouting my name. I gave the present, ang paw as always, to Royston. Royston asked me to wear his clothes, so mine would not get wet. The mum brought me to his room and I took out my shirt and pants, in front of the mother!!! Haha. After changing, I went downstairs, and ppl started shooting water from water guns, balloons, etc. It was my turn to receive the "punishment". I have to lie on a table, and they would pour lots of water, tickle my feet...make it short...giving me a "treatment", a free one!

First, we played "water balloon fight" There were black and red team. Sam fell, and when he was lie down, suffering the pain, Benny throw a water balloon at him on the face and SPLAT! Sam was furious. While playing, there were arguments between Wilson and Samuel, but Samuel was on the winning side. Benny and me were wondering why Wilson was invited. Next, we were playing volleyball and this time, Clement fell! Next, we were changing back, and...


A boy's leg, but better not to mention the name...the picture is not clear, cause it was taken in a rush. LOL, guess whose leg and write in the chatbx! Only one guess!


Next, we some people were playing basketball, while others PS2.


I was in the group of playing basketball with Bryan and Joshua.


Now, this is the funny part. During dinner, we ate KFC and pizza. Royston has no cake, so he use the pizza as a cake. Creative idea! Anyway, while he was eating pizza, he was like, "eee, stupid belacan!" and he flick it which kena Bryan's eyes. Everyone started laughing.

Later, they were talking about Royston's cat, which I don't believe at 1st. After everyone finished eating, he took the cat out...and it is so CUTE!!! Bryan said that he hate cats, which resulted Royston to chase him from the kitchen to the living room and back to the kitchen again! It's so damn funny.

Bryan: Roy, stop it lah. Bully me boh. Next time when you come my house, I let my dog out and bite you(in a very pathetic voice).

Wilson: We don' go your house loh.

Samuel: It's just a cat. Why you so scared?(continue laughing)

Joshua and I laughed til our stomach ache. OMG! If you were just there...

Royston: Oklah, Don't bully you liaw lah. Let's go out!(actually pretending)

So, we went out. Bryan keep a distance from us. When we were at the living room, he was at the stairs.

Kevin: Let's chase Bryan!

Everyone started chasing! Bryan hide himself in Royston's bedroom

Wilson: This is Royston's house! Get out!

Samuel: Open the door!

Clement opened the door. We went in and Bryan was in the toilet.

Wilson: Come out lah. We won't disturb you!(with the cat in his hand).

At last Bryan came out.

Bryan: Roy, promise you won't chase me again!(repeatingly)

Royston: Eee you cry!

I'm not sure whether Bryan T_T. Haha. After the 'fun', we went out. Royston and Joshua climbed to the neighbour's house which was, obviously, illegal! The party was fun!

- this big city life;
11:29 PM