Me

about you here

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Links

Anne

Anne,Megan,Sheryl

Averille

Benny,Bryan,Kevin

Brandon

Celine

Celine,Emily,Venice

Eunice

Gina

Juliana & Rita

Melissa

History

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Credits

blogger
blogskins
brushes: x
lyrics: big city life by mattafix
#id10tdoc;

Friday, April 17, 2009

Today will be my happiest day for the week.
The moment I have been waiting for...
The day...
An Ojoz event has finally happened!
It just come so natural...
Noone planning it...



Ok, I guess I'll have to start from the beginning...
Not with the Ojoz event, but the whole school event.
LOL!
During computer, we were all doing the to-get-mark-stuff, all of us busying.
I have no freaking idea how to do Assessment 4, so I decided to chit-chat with Bryan and Benny.
And they helped me.
They "finished" Assessment 4.
So, I copy to my computer, and claimed for my marks.
Earlier on, Chun Shian was wanting to copy into his computer first.
But, I did it first, and later, I totally for got until...
Bryan was like, "Chun, you sad izit? Cause you can't finish, izit?"
I realised I forgotten it!
Without telling Chun Shian, I poked the hard thing into the hole.
The computer receive the message, and in less then 5-mins, everything was done.
On the other hand, the girls are still suffering, working hard to do, thinking hard.
Anyway, I got the 4 marks, and I beat Eunice!I hate you too, my paper is more crumbled!



Now, the Ojoz event...
ahermjulianaandginaandsamuelaherm
So, Gina, never seen "Bryan's brother", so I brought her to see, along with Juliana and Samuel.
I was the "tour guide", and they were the "tourists".
When, we reached there...saw "him" lah.
And and and, "she" was there!
It's so...I have no comment.
Samuel didn't know anything at first, but GINA asked me to explain to him.

- this big city life;
6:28 AM