Me

about you here

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Links

Anne

Anne,Megan,Sheryl

Averille

Benny,Bryan,Kevin

Brandon

Celine

Celine,Emily,Venice

Eunice

Gina

Juliana & Rita

Melissa

History

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Credits

blogger
blogskins
brushes: x
lyrics: big city life by mattafix
#id10tdoc;

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Today, start from erm... Maths.

Yea, Mrs. Wong was kind of humorous today.

Ok, I 4got what she say...

Then, BM

He sang some song "our grandma likes", like opera....

He explain to us bout the "memperbesarkan" and "membesarkan"[sth like that]

He said that he is goin to change our table arragment, and i'm goin to sit wif Gina...hehe "evil smile"

Juliana was very happy to get rid of me[lol]

He was toking bout the dancing stuff, and "cun cun" his phone rang then got the music, so he started dancing[lol], but he was quite good in it.

The phone rang 3 times, at last he picked up

He said "so stupid call for what....shhhhhh....i'm goin to scold people"

It turns out to be the "seller" promoting some new models

Suddenly, he went out to tok to Miss Ana

9:30=break=time to eat

I bought a sandwich which cost RM2[so expensive and somemore it doesn't taste good]

Well, during Science[it was quite boring]

I didn't seem to have much interest in it[compared to last year]

Cikgu Chong was telling us the notes and bla bla...

I was urgent to go to TOILET

So, I asked permission and I halfway goin to toilet , saw Miss Au leaning at the [dirty] wall

We studied "STH Pronouns" and "Prepositons"

Then, I asked answers from Rita, and Miss Au was like "why Rita always turn bak to Kevin?"

Then, the class start "oooooo"[lol]

I noe i was blushing cuz i can feel the heat[Juliana say I was crying]

And I got 44 out of 50[so embarrassed]

My punishment[for getting such marks]: Do corrections twice

After this was Art...

We did last week's work

While I was doing my work[quai quai], Benny "decorated" my hands wif crayon

So, I "decorated" his too!!!

We were having so much "fun", Rita sent us out, but i insist in not goin out while Benny was giving his "explanation"[lol]

End of 3/3/09

- this big city life;
12:41 AM