Friday, March 6, 2009
Today is a [sunny Friday morning].1st period was BM.We did penulisan bout merokok, nth interesting...Maths was 2nd. Mrs Wong was like repeating the same thing the whole time and I was bored...She asked a few ppl to come up and do the question. She asked Royston and two other students, then after finishing doing the questions, she asked Royston to stand aside...Suddenly, she said to Royston, "CALL Kevin". I was like"what did I do this time???"Royston didn't call me, and Mrs.Wong was looking around[silently].I was wondering if I had to come up or not.I almost did that, but "cun cun" Mrs.Wong said, "Call Kevin!". So, kesian Royston terpaksa call my name, and Mrs.Wong said "Are you eating something in your mouth?", but Royston said "no".Phewww, so it has nothing to do with me, I'm juz a "tool"...After break was Computer. We did the Microsoft Excel thingy=boring. After finishing what teacher had said, the boys were playing like siaw! They start poking each other, some fighting, some wrestling, some playing "mercy" in the COM room. I was not 1 of them[at 1st], but later, of course, I was. I was in the poking type. Joshua started poking me, then Royston then Clement. So, what i did was POKE back at them, Joshua and Royston tumble down when I poked them[so strong], but Clement, whose size was too big[no offense] did not tumble.Yeah, after com, we walked back slowly, taking our sweet-sweet time...It was Science, and we were doing some exercise on MOVEMENT=speed and friction...nth much interesting too.It was lunch at 11:50 and before I went home, Sasha came to school...I was still staying in the class for fun. Then, I saw Bryan's highlighter[i dunno how to spell], picked it up walked to the front, aim at Gina[who is sitting at Bryan's place], and last but not least, threw at her. At the same sec, my mum was like"Why you throw at blablabla??? Cannot do that" I was deniying and so on...I went home, watched tele and went back to school again at 1:30.It was English for the 4 periods... and Miss Au told us that we r goin to have oral soon. Then, she said"Why not today?" Everyone was No-ing...And ppl start asking ques like"Is it individual or group?"...Miss Au said it would be indi for this round. And she said that she had to fill in from paper 1 to paper 2 to paper 3 and lastly paper 4, ans she said"U think I like ah?, Might as well give you guys group and have some fun." And everyone start Ya-ing. And she said she will give us time to prepare [mentally], so the oral will start next week, then she ask"anymore questions?" And Bryan said that he wants to scold the examinor[lol]. Miss Au sai "U r the hero in the call only...I bet when u don't even dared to talk to them"[lol] and bryan was malu...and she said the examinor will pick 10 students to talk to. Sometimes, they chose randomly, sometimes thay let the teacher choose. She repeated again"anymore questions?" Rita put up her hand and Miss Au"At least there is some sensible questions now?Then, we start doin our project...Halfway, Eunice and Sheryl went to toilet, and Miss Au check Eunice's book and only 1 page is done after 2 mths...When Eunice and Sheryl came back, everyone was errr-ing[lol] and Eunice was standing, shocked...Miss Au scold her, but in her blog she has "her side of her story"
- this big city life;
2:53 AM