Me

about you here

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Links

Anne

Anne,Megan,Sheryl

Averille

Benny,Bryan,Kevin

Brandon

Celine

Celine,Emily,Venice

Eunice

Gina

Juliana & Rita

Melissa

History

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Credits

blogger
blogskins
brushes: x
lyrics: big city life by mattafix
#id10tdoc;

Thursday, March 5, 2009

My post is getting longer, I noe , so did u guys read all or not? If not then, I cut cut, into a shorter 1. Today, I post a shorter 1 lah.

Selepas break was Bm.
Cikgu Ho told us bout the spirit stuff, cuz of 1 ques, and it took quite long, and we got tons of homework...

After lunch, it was English, and we come across the sentence bout "The coffee is sweet", something like that...which started so many stories.

Miss Au was advising us not to take too many sweet stuffs.She said that they are four things to avoid...
a)sweet
b)salty
c)fat
d)car-bon-de-hy-date-tion[What Lance said, thanks]

She said that carbondehydatetion can turn into sugar which maked ppl fat.Selepas itu, her stor[ies] started...she said girls don't wanna be fat...and then Eunice was like,"I wanna be like Eleanor, Sasha and Ilona"

Bryan start telling his story too...he said he wanted to be SUMO. He also like"Sumo wrestle wrestle then fall down then cannot come up" [lol]

The story soon tukar kepada "The Fattest Man In The World".Miss Au told us how fat the man was, and that he was in bed for years and can get up cuz to FAT[so kesian], but he got married and managed to lose a few hundred pounds[he was actually 1000+ pound]

Finally we got back, checked our exercise...and then it was Science=test
Test.....who created this word!!!!!
The test was okoklah...

Skip Science...Music

Julina told me that today Mr.Wong was absent.
But, I still want to go music room
When we[Sam and me] were walking to the "new school", we saw, Cikgu [I dunno the name]
My 1st thought was "seat-in-teacher"
But we didn't care, walked past her and headed to Music room...
Some ppl were there, but as we guessed, Mr.Wong didn't come.
Rita was waving to us from the ground floor...[signaling us to go back to class]
So, we went back to class...yea the teacher was the seat-in-teacher...
She gave us the seat-in-paper bout English
We did it and we checked it...
She asked us to read the sentence together and I was like"we r not kids anymore"
We haven't done so for a long time, so some of us fast, some slow=out of order.

There was a sentence "bla bla wear a pair of______ b4 he went to sleep"
And I said socks
So, the teacher said"I ask my Pri 1 kids to come here and they would say pyjamas, and bla bla"
So what, I wear socks to sleep bah, and I don't wear pyjamas...
Then another funny sentence appear
It was "The _______ man was scolding the naughty boy" sth like that
The ans was [angry]
But some1 said [happy] which make me laugh[other ppl were laughing too]
She said"What's so funny, why are you laughing, I don't find it funny"
Then, the teacher said"Teachers always get angry when they enter 6.2[insulting!]"
She continued"6.3 had a sense of humour, I laughed, but not at this class"
The class became quiet...
"Laugh somemore...I want to hear, U r goin back at 3:45...I see who dare to laugh"
She made me laugh by swinging her hair when she scold ppl, and she must do some funny action...[lol]
I can't stand it...
I tried to not laugh but the least I can do is to smile...
Then, I saw Eunice giggling, so I accidenttally laugh[for 1 sec]
After 1 minute, I finally stop smiling...
But, the teacher stood up and went to my place[1 feet away from my table]
I looked at her, and she was staring at me...I was like "yes?"
She continued staring at me[DAMN ANNOYING]
I didn't care bout her and pretended to do my work.
So, she went in front of me and stare at me[WHAT THE HELL?]
Then, she walked away, yes finally get rid of her.
She went to Gina and stared at her.
I could see Julina[who is sitting next to Gina], laughing softly...
Shish, teachers...[hope Mr.Wong come back next week]
Then, after "admiring" us, she went back to her place
And she told us the good news that she is goin to be the seat-in-teacher next week, if Mr Wong didn't come[OMG]
School was finnally over...

- this big city life;
1:54 AM