Monday, March 2, 2009
I guess i'm going to blog EVERYDAYToday is a nice, sunny Monday....[NOT]First, I nid to thanks Cikgu Ho for calling our class kind-hearted.During [tea] break, Cikgu Ho went to the office to have his "lunch"[so late then eat lunch].So, we[Br,Ben,Cle,Roy,Jos and me] stood outside the office looking at him.Then, we went in to "sit next to him, while he was eating"I can't remember what he ate, but i remembered that it was delicious.Anyway, we sat nearby him, and he gave us a why-are-all-of-you-here look.He look puzzled and think for a whileSuddenly, his innocent face turned to an angry 1[lol]He said"One go back now or not?"Then, we all ran away[lol]During English,Miss Au gave us spelling B[I like it], Boys against Girls...While it was Joshua's turn, [i think] some1 outside say"Oh my Godness".The voice was so funny...Then, I started laughing,Bryan asked me y i laugh n Chun Shian give me a why-are-you-laughing look[LOL]I discover that they did not hear...After skul, I ask Br whether he wants to play swing, but he has the mentol-mentee program.So, I went to park to play swing and I saw Cle, Roy and Wil there.We started toking bout "aherm...aherm"[U dont wanna noe}At 4, my mum came and I went back
- this big city life;
4:03 AM