Me

about you here

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Links

Anne

Anne,Megan,Sheryl

Averille

Benny,Bryan,Kevin

Brandon

Celine

Celine,Emily,Venice

Eunice

Gina

Juliana & Rita

Melissa

History

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Credits

blogger
blogskins
brushes: x
lyrics: big city life by mattafix
#id10tdoc;

Friday, March 13, 2009

This will be my first post with colours with colours, cause I just discovered I can do so[LOL].


Anyway, my 1st tujuan hari ini ialah untuk tell you guys the "truth" about "Friday and 13th".

If Friday the 13th is unlucky, then 2009 is an unusually unlucky year.

This week's Friday the 13th is one of three to endure this year.

The first came last month.

The next is in November.

Such a rare triple-threat occurs only once every 11 years.

The origin of the link between bad luck and Friday the 13th is murky.

The whole thing might date to Biblical times (the 13th guest at the Last Supper betrayed Jesus).

By the Middle Ages, both Friday and 13 were considered bearers of bad fortune.

The number 13 suffers from its position after 12, according to numerologists who consider the latter to be a complete number - 12 months in a year, 12 signs of the zodiac, 12 gods of Olympus, 12 labors of Hercules, 12 tribes of Israel, 12 apostles of Jesus, 12 days of Christmas and 12 eggs in a dozen.


Well, now you guys now right...


Next I'm goin to tell my school life which I know you are not interested...yaya.


It begins with the "unlucky morning"....haiz, I didn't kena unlucky stuff lah, which you guys hope me to.


It was BM. We did penulisan[no joke]. I finished the whole esei before the class ended.

Next was Maths, and Mrs.Wong talked about her grandson.[LOL].It is her 1st time doing so. As usual we have homework, but as today is the last day she gave us tons of homework[hate it]


At 9.30 ialah rehat. Chun Shian cia Bryan again. This time is kolo mee[RM 3.50]. Chun has been cia-ing Br for the whole week. Laksa, Fried rice with drumstick....Chun Shian have to spend at least RM 6 everyday[lucky Br, who doesn't even consider Chun as his best friend].

Selepas rehat, was Computer...All of us went to the bilik computer. We needed the book, which 90% of us didn't bring. We went back to the class to get the book[some didn't even bring].I ran like "lightning" to the com room cause I wanna "study"[so quai], but can't cause the rest haven't arrive yet. Those who didn't bring the book terpaksa berdiri di belakang. There is only 5 boys who brought the book[so "quai"]. All the girls got bring lah.They are even quai-er. We learnt about viruses[so lame]. Then, we reach some virus called cookies, suddenly we can smell cookies[seriously, no joking]. Then, Sam told me that teacher's socks got hole. We started laughing like "siaw". The "at the back ppl" were so noisy until teacher will remain silent. We will have to close our ears[just in case he shout].

Next was Science...nth interesting lah.

At 11.50, was lunch then solat jumaat. I went home.

At 1.40, back to school.

It was English=oral. Jenny and Royston went holiday liaw. Miss Au said that her class also got 2 ppl went holiday liaw= Mahmud and Kiren[dunno hw to spell his name]. And Miss Au just discovered that Royston and Mahmud were cousins...Oral started...When it was almost my turn, I wen to toilet[suddenly got so many "water" want to come out from my "weapon"]. I went with Ting Jin, not to the same toilet lah. Don't think wrongly lah, but I almost went to the girls toilet and Ting was like "Oi, where are you going?". [LOL]. After I finished my "small buisness", I went down and saw Ting And Rita. They were like standing outside the toilet. I asked them help me checked whether Juliana already finished her turn or not. They don't want so, lastly I go inside loh. "Cun cun", she finished and I have to do my turn loh...It was about football. Finally finished my turn...

- this big city life;
3:08 AM