Thursday, March 12, 2009
I know I didn't update for 2 days, 2 DAYS...So, I update today...It started with such a beautiful morning...The 1st period was Maths. Mrs.Wong teaches us length [km,m,cm,mm]...nth 1 lah.Next was KH.OLALA...I finished my project already[except the sticking part]...We went to bengkel, teacher help we to "syelek" it, but it still looks light, I wanted to do a 2nd time, but "justice" ppl said"Let the one haven't do 1st lah". See how "justice" they are, we should learn...At 9.30 it was break, but Bryan didn't managed to finish...and Cikgu Kho was in a hurry to go for a meeting.So, Ben and I went down and we went to the notice board to see if there's anything new for the club, then we saw Mrs.Wong and she was like berdiri di sana[no idea why]. Then, we went downstairs...halfway Mrs.Wong was like "Kevin come here, help me carry the books to 6.3 and asked them not to touch". Ben was not called but being thick-skinned, he helped too...*we're juz so helpful*After break was BM, Cikgu Ho came in and saw Ilona's teddy bear and he was like "so cute borrow for a while". He went to the next class and I was wondering why he went there...Suddenly he said "Wrong class" and he went back to our class. And then there was this question to do with "look alike" which causes me and Sasha to have a connection...Skip that part...then Bryan campur tangan and Cikgu Ho was like "U shutup u look like Angel", and he started drawing them...and I drew it in my sketch book.
Such a nice couple...Next was Eng, and we had our weekly test. Miss Au said that the other class didn't do quite well.Miss Au said that she had sth new for us. After we did the test, she said look at the 1st passage, the 1st sentence, its sth like "Bird is the most beautiful, interesting and useful animal...Megan, Eunice and Melissa was in the "agree side" while Samuel, Sheryl and Rita was in the opposite side.The Debate beginsMiss Au: Megan, you can start.Megan: Erm... bird is the most beautiful animal, example peacock, it has beautiful feathers...Miss Au: Is that all you got to say?Megan: Erm..yeah.Miis Au:Now, the opposite side can "attack"!Samuel:They have big and ugly beaks.Miss Au who has phobea[dunno hw to spell] for birds was like "Yea yea"[LOL]Samuel: Teacher, can I attack some1 else?Miss Au: OKSamuel: I wanna attack Melissa. Bird shit eveywhere. They simply shit.Miss Au: Ya ya, their shit can cuz cancer, bird flu. It can cause death.[LOL]Miss Au:It's Eunice's turn.Eunice: Ostrich lay big egg and can run very fast. Parrot can talk.Miss Au:Ya ya, the egg very hard to break even if you step on it. It was Sheryl's turn.Sheryl:Isn't parrot annoying if they talk?Miss Au: They even say foul words, you know...[lol]Erggg, so lazy write liaw.To be continued...
- this big city life;
3:09 AM