Monday, March 30, 2009
LOL, today was a funny day, at least funnier than usual.The 2nd period was BM. We got tons of hw.He said that somewhere near Satok got a shopping mall 50% discount, and he bought lots of stuff. He bought a pair of shoes, which he wore this morning. Haha. He said that our father would definitely like it. He said,"Wanna know why? Let me show you." He took off his shoes and he was much shorter even if he wear the shoes, he is not really tall He said that it was 3inches tall.So funny. Then,he told us bout the Buddhist thing. He told us about a Sing news.He said,"Cikgu Ho: It is like this. There was a man...he dreamt about a Buddha in his dream and the next day he wanted to become a Buddhist.Ridiculous man... so...WTH...WTF...Next, was Eng...Miss Au ask us whether who switched off the light...it is her daily jadual. 1st, she will be asking us how is our day, how is our weekends etc. Can't remember much...Oh yea, Benny and Roy switched place..Haha Eunice and Benny are seperated...kesianIt was lunch at 11:50. I bought the crispy mee with tomato sauce...and I even asked the worker to add more sauce, which I don't even know it can cause kencing manis...regretted buying...somemore so expensive=RM4.20=so not worth it. I went to my usual place to eat with my friends. Gina, Juliana, Jenny and Megan were there. I sat 1 bench away from them. Soon, all my friends arrived. While I was eating, Royston[Annoying Guy] was like squishing the tomato sauce in a plastic. I didn't care...suddenly there was a "Splat" sound and there were tomato sauce all over my face. The next minute, I was like strangling Royston, and everyone laughed at me...Haha. So, I cleaned my face and hands. There were still some at my hair, but I didn't care...decided to cleaned myself after eating. I continued eating. Suddenly, someone touched my hair. At 1st, I thought some1 kacau me=Benny. Some1 was cleaning my hair and I was like looking at my friends and was like "Who's that?". Then, that man said sth like "Your hair is dirty". So, I said "Thanks" loh. After he cleaned my hair, my looked back and I have no idea who's that...I'm so thankful towards him, at least he doesn't laughed at me like my bitchy friends...but I still loved my friends. Haha...*being so emo now*.
- this big city life;
2:31 AM