Saturday, March 14, 2009
Do you trust everyone you know?
No
.
What song are you currently listening to?
I Wanna Fuck You
.
When you don't like someone, how do you let them know?
Nothing
.
Have you ever kissed anyone by accident?
Nope
.
Where was the last place you went to?
Toilet
.
If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
Heaven...Is it in the world?
.
How much cash do you have on you?
$$$$$ Not telling
.
What did your last text message you received on your phone say?
"k, thanks"
.
Who is always able to cheer you up when you're sad?
My friends
.
How many people are you currently thinking about?
0
.
Anything good happening tomorrow?
Do you think I know? I'm not Raven
.
What was the last nickname given to you?
Erm....I dunno
.
When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
1 sec ago
.
Do you think that school is fun?
Yes
.
Do you miss anyone right now?
NO
.
When was the last time you had a real smile on your face?
1 sec ago
.
Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Myself, I talk to myself ok?
.
Does anyone know your friendster password?
I don't have 1
.
When was the last time you took a nap?
Yesterday
.
How was your day today?
Oklah
.
. Are you annoyed by anyone right now?
No
.
Do you wish someone would call you or text you right now?
No
.
What's the weather like right now?
Gloomy
.
Is there one night of your life you wish had never happened?
Yes
.
Choose: A million bucks or to be able to fly?
Fly...I could get famous and I won't just earn 1 million for that...
.
What do you do when you've had a really bad day?
Cry...jk
.
Where would you rather be right now?
Where I m now
.
Do you have a close relationship with your sibling(s)?
No
.
What was the last thing that you shared?
That never happened
.
Do you think people talk behind your back?
Yes
.
When was that last time you laughed extremely hard?
Yesterday
.
- this big city life;
1:24 AM