Me

about you here

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Links

Anne

Anne,Megan,Sheryl

Averille

Benny,Bryan,Kevin

Brandon

Celine

Celine,Emily,Venice

Eunice

Gina

Juliana & Rita

Melissa

History

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Credits

blogger
blogskins
brushes: x
lyrics: big city life by mattafix
#id10tdoc;

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cikgu Ho is gone...gone forever.LOL. lame rite...

He's not goin to tel any more jokes n let me tell u the cycle effect

1st)His class will get boring

2nd)We wont get awake(always yawning)

3rd)We can't study well

4th)We wont do good performances in BM(tat means tat we cant get straight A s)

5th)Our results will definitely(100%) DROP(not gud)

6th)Our parents wont get happy, the skul wont be happy, n WE wont be happy.

Next, during English, we played quiz on sounds of animals...

Then, it was Ilona's turn...

Miss Au:Tha sound of a frog?

Ilona:"Ribbit", no I mean croak.

Then, I laughed like siaw, which i notice no1 else is laughing lol.

Then ppl start giving funny answers like Sam, he said"oink" for pig, and some1 said"quak" for duck.

After skul(which is the most important part cuz thats wad my title's all bout), It was Red Crescent.

I tried my shirt, it was ok, then i took my bandage

Cut

Cut

N cut

We went to the meeting room(located at the staffroom)

N we nid to practice hw to erm... make cramped muscle uncramped(it sound weird..)

But anyway, Juliana start giving comment

Juliana:Pregnant woman giving birth

Ilona:Pregnant woman giving birth

Kevin(me): Ya, I'm pregnant woman, n the mum's Gina

Gina: I dont give a dam fuking care bout the "child"(which is my bandage in a plastic)

Kevin:U so mean...

(Gina killed her child in the end...Kevin crying cuz sad LOL xD)

- this big city life;
4:17 AM