Me

about you here

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Links

Anne

Anne,Megan,Sheryl

Averille

Benny,Bryan,Kevin

Brandon

Celine

Celine,Emily,Venice

Eunice

Gina

Juliana & Rita

Melissa

History

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Credits

blogger
blogskins
brushes: x
lyrics: big city life by mattafix
#id10tdoc;

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Since, u guys want me 2 update...

ok, but be patient cuz is goin to be quite a long post.

ok, let's start.

1 Jan

I celebrated my birthday, at dunno where. I noe is at a restaurant lah. I ate wif my family.I didn't took much pic.


My eaten half-way cake

3 Jan

Pics of my cousin

They are cute,funny, I guess.


One of their hads blocking.


Posting


Ryan showing his armpit


Belle protecting herself


Belle getting hurt


Ryan's face


Belle's face


WANTED Belle


I dunno wad's this

11 Jan

I went to Spring and I saw Fann Wong(If i have not mistaken).



Promoting her series


Playing some stupid game


Decorating children with ang pau


After decoration...

Then, we went bak.

12 Jan

Got flood at Indian Street. We went there 2 see.







28 Jan

Today is the 3rd day of CNY. YAY!!! First, I went to Roy's house. Jos n Cle was there. We went to his bedroom.


Roy seriously playing Grand Theft Auto


Clement bloking his head wif Roy's pillow.LOL.

We spent 2 hrs at there. The mum gave us ang pau, then we go wif Jos in his car


Roy avoiding the camera in the car.

Then, we went Jos'old house, which is very dangerous(lots of stray dogs inside the house, the dogs bite.) We quikly went inside greet the family, stayed there for 1 hr.

Then, we went to Jos's new house, the apartment.Soon, Br arrived.






Jos,Br n me drinking erm...SHANDY(is it spelt tis way?)


After finish drinking


Drinking too

Later, we discovered tat Shandy comtained 1% alcohol.LOL.
So, we continued drinking.





We got kinda bored so we went to the park n the sis started crying, cuz she didn't 1 to leave his bro(propably jealous, cuz she cant go.)But, in the we managed to go to the park, leaving the sis to cry.

Nth much...we played at the playground.


Roy putting his leg at the swing...


Roy almost falling down to the mud


Roy folding the jeans, so won't get dirty.


Jos's turn to fall


Jos and Roy doing stuns to impress me n Bryan(judges)LOL


Jos doing purfek stuns while Roy...


Roy fell 2nd time while laughing.LOL


Cle fell while sliding


He got up

Later, we went bak to his house, played hide and seek, then went home...

At 9, I went to Br's house, played PS2 4 the whole nite.

- this big city life;
11:06 PM