Me

about you here

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Links

Anne

Anne,Megan,Sheryl

Averille

Benny,Bryan,Kevin

Brandon

Celine

Celine,Emily,Venice

Eunice

Gina

Juliana & Rita

Melissa

History

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Credits

blogger
blogskins
brushes: x
lyrics: big city life by mattafix
#id10tdoc;

Sunday, November 23, 2008

I have just read Eunice blog. And I guess I should also introduce my friends.

Best friends
Joshua-smart in a way, cute, caring,shy
Bryan-cute(but a lot taller than I am), very kind, helpful(i guess he is one of my bestest of best friends), rich but humble
Samuel-cute, very good at pinching
Benny-changed a lot(not pai-kia-ish anymore), willing to share secrets, a good friend, always there to help you, rich, handsome(lots of girl like HIM!!!)
Clement-erm...how to say....ok, at first I made him angry, then after a few mins, not angry anymore, not trusted(sorry!!!)
Royston-extremely funny, like to disturb ppl, no mather who they are(i can't stop laughing at the way he disturb ppl)

Good friends
Ian-childish, playing ice and fire, venom and catcher evey day
Sheryl-kind, scared to get into trouble, very quai, smart, rich but say her house average size,
Anne-like bird, fun, daring,
Eunice-daring, fun, super-smart,
Eleanor-shy, talk very softly, smart in fashion
Ting Jin- fun, couldn't care less bout her surroundings,
Gina-Matured, bookworm!!!
Emily-COOL!!!
Rita-funny, super smart, super rich, likes wearing jacket(no idea why)
Jenny-not kecil hati, always get disturb by(you know who), super rich, generous, helpful

Friends
Chun Shian-kecil hati(very true), always report to teacher when ppl"bullied" him, like to suck up
Bang Yew-I dunno why is he in the list......
Casey-He thinks he is very capable of everything, but NOT!!!
Kenny-very kesian, always get bully, he is my friend.
Sasha-perasan, liar, BUT!!!!! she has changed, i guess I"m ready to forgive her.
Angel-cute
Anastar-I dunno
Kusum- no idea

This is a very special one
Enemy
WILSON-liar, always say he is super rich, like to attracts attention, show-off, bully(always Kenny), smart(but in a bad way), pai-kia-ish, very good actor(at cheating ppl), not loyal to friends, won't help if there isn't a benifit, influence ppl in a bad way, AND he still doesn't know i hate him, but now i don't care.

- this big city life;
10:44 PM